27" TFT LCD Display
Supports 2560x1440 Resolution
12ms Response time
375 cd/m2 Brightness
1000:1 Contrast Ratio
16.7 Million Maximum Display Colours
Built-in Audio and FaceTime HD Camera
Full Dimension: 19.35 x 25.7 x 8.15
Natively compatible with Mac Pro 6,1 workstations.
MC914LL/A - A1407
Only 1 left in stock
Designed with the professional in mind these beautifully crafted displays compliment the Mac Pro 6,1 workstation providing a high level of detail and colour accuracy in a 27″ format for the ultimate Apple Pro setup.
These Thunderbolt Displays are ASD tested and beautifully refurbished, by our team of Apple Certified Technicians to work straight from the box and come with a 12-month warranty so that you can buy with confidence.
These units have had very light usage, are in great condition, with just very minor wear on the casing – see pictures.
The stunning 2560×1440 resolution provides plenty of work space for your applications.
All of our products are priced including 20% VAT so that you will receive a VAT invoice with every purchase from us.
With built-in Thunderbolt technology — the fastest, most flexible I/O ever — the new Apple Thunderbolt Display can do things other displays just can’t. Of course, it delivers a brilliant viewing experience. But connect it to any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac Pro, and it becomes a plug-and-play hub for everything you do.
Features include a high-resolution 2560-by-1440 LED-backlit display, a FaceTime HD camera, high-quality audio, three USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire 800 port, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a Thunderbolt port for daisy-chaining additional high-performance devices.
Thunderbolt technology built-in
Thunderbolt I/O technology lets you move data between your devices and your computer with unprecedented speed. With two channels of 10-Gbps throughput in both directions, it’s up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0 and up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800. And it allows you to connect as many as six devices through a single, compact port.
The ultimate docking station
With just one cable, connect any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac and get 27 inches of high-resolution screen space, high-quality audio, a FaceTime HD camera, FireWire 800 and Gigabit Ethernet ports — and a Thunderbolt port you can use to daisy-chain additional high-performance peripherals such as hard drives and video capture devices.
Plug in and power up
The Thunderbolt Display includes a MagSafe connector that powers and charges your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.1 The connector sits on your desk, ready and waiting. No need to unwind the cord to the power adapter that came with your notebook. Leave it exactly where it is, in your bag.
Made for the new MacBook family. A bigger display for your biggest ideas
Connect your Thunderbolt-enabled Mac Pro to the Thunderbolt Display for a panoramic viewing experience unlike any other. This massive 27-inch glossy widescreen display features a cinematic 16:9 aspect ratio and an astonishing 2560-by-1440 resolution. This professional inspired display allows for an increase in workflow performance by allowing you to see the full picture.
Full brightness with no waiting. That’s the significant advantage of LED backlight technology. Unlike most displays that take time to warm up before they reach maximum brightness, an LED-backlit display is instantly on and uniformly bright. LED backlighting also gives you greater control over screen brightness. So you can tune the Thunderbolt Display to suit the ambient light in even the dimmest room.
Built-in FaceTime HD camera and microphone
With the built-in FaceTime HD camera and microphone, you can connect your Mac desktop or notebook — open or closed — and make HD video calls2 or take a few snapshots using Photo Booth.
Thunderbolt Display compatibility
Thunderbolt-enabled Macs, including the current generations of MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and iMac are fully compatible with the Apple Thunderbolt Display.
|For a brilliant viewing experience connect your computer with the Apple Thunderbolt MC914LL/A LCD monitor and enjoy crisp and clear images/videos with the integrated 2560×1400-pixel resolution.Integrated with Thunderbolt I/O technology, this black Apple monitor allows for sharing data between your computer and compatible devices at ultra high speeds of up to 10 Gbps. Moreover, the Apple Thunderbolt MC914LL/A LCD monitor can be connected with up to six compatible devices via a single compact port, thanks again to the Thunderbolt technology.
The incorporated 2.1 speakers in this Apple monitor produce 49 watts of sound to match the amazing visuals.
What’s more, you can easily connect this Apple monitor to a Thunderbolt-enabled MacBook Pro and enjoy the benefits of Gigabit Ethernet, high quality audio, and a FaceTime HD camera, all of which can be connected via a single cable.
|Max. Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Digital Video Input Standard||USB|
|Additional Features||Built-In Speakers, USB Hub|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. EU shipping NOT available for this product.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
3 x USB 2.0
1 x FireWire 800
1 x Gigabyte Ethernet
1 x Thunderbolt Port
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple Thunderbolt Display 27″
1 x UK Power cable