Intel Core i7 Quad 2.4Ghz Processor (I7-3635QM)
Supports Turbo Boost 2.0 and will boost to 3.2Ghz
LED-backlit 15.4" widescreen 2880x1800 (220 ppi) "retina" display
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
256GB FLASH SSD STORAGE
Bluetooth & Wifi
GRADE B CONDITION:
This unit is in superb operational condition, with even a new battery fitted, but has a single scratch on the top case - see photographs
Out of stock
This MacBook Pro Retina is ASD tested and refurbished by our own in house Apple Certified Technician (ACMT) to make sure that it will work straight out of the box.
It also comes loaded with the latest Mac OSX Sierra and with a free 12 month warranty which covers both parts and labour, for extra piece of mind.
All purchases from MacBank are supplied including 20% VAT in the price – invoice supplied with every purchase.
|The Apple MacBook Pro A1398 ME664LL/A “Core i7” 2.4 15-Inch features a 22 nm “Ivy Bridge” 2.4 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (3635QM), with four independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 256 GB of flash storage, dual graphics processors — a NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processo, an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 15.4″ widescreen 2880×1800 (220 ppi) “retina” display with a thin, sleek case design that weighs 2.02kg.
Connectivity includes 3-stream AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot.
In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a “no button” glass “inertial” multi-touch trackpad, a “MagSafe 2” power adapter, and an internal, and glued battery that provides an Apple estimated 7 hours of battery life.
|Product Family||MacBook Pro 10,1|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i7 3rd Gen.|
|Processor Speed||2.4GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.4GHz|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Display Technology||Retina Display|
|Hard Drive Capacity||256GB|
|Installed RAM||8GB 1600Mhz|
|Graphic Processor – Integrated||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|Graphic Processor – Dedicated||NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 7 Hours|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
2 x Thunderbolt
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.0
Whats in the box:
1 x 15″ Apple Retina MacBook Pro 10,1
1 x 85W Magsafe 2 Retina Charger
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x Restore Media USB
13" Retina MacBook Pro, Grade C, Retina MacBook Pro
15" Retina MacBook Pro, Retina MacBook Pro
15" Retina MacBook Pro, Retina MacBook Pro