Intel Core i5 Dual Core 2.7Ghz Processor (I7-5257U)
Supports Turbo Boost 2.0 and will boost to 3.1Ghz
13.3" Widescreen 2560x1600 LED Backlit Display 227 ppi
Intel Iris Pro 6100 - 1536MB
Bluetooth & Wifi
16GB LPDDR3 1866MHz RAM
256GB Flash SSD
Only 60 battery cycles
mac OS Sierra 10.12
Out of stock
This stunning specification MacBook’s are fully ASD tested and refurbished by our team of Apple Certified Technicians to work straight from the box and come with a 1 year warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
The Intel i5 Dual Core processor & 16GB RAM capacity make this a fantastic MacBook Pro Retina for creative professionals.
In addition, the 256GB Flash SSD Drive allows for significant data storage.
These MacBook Pro units are in mint condition, with only the most minor signs of previous usage, available at a significant reduction to its original retail price.
All of our products are priced including 20% VAT, so you will receive a VAT invoice with every purchase from us.
Memory or ‘RAM’ is the short-term memory of your computer. Anything currently running on the computer will be using your RAM. Every safari page, word document and mail application uses a small amount. More advanced users who use professional applications will require more RAM.
Here is what we recommend:
The amount of storage you need depends on what you plan on storing on your system. For non-professional users, we recommend 500GB as a healthy amount. Having a good amount of storage allows for plenty of space for photos, videos, documents and other data you will collect over the lifetime of the system. If you’re not an avid user of your computer, then 250-320GB can be all you need.
For professional users, we recommend increasing that amount. Once you start loading your music, samples, photos and videos, you can find that your drive will fill up fairly quickly if you’re not careful. Not to mention when you start creating projects, producing or editing and you add all the data associated. At minimum 500GB is recommend and if budget allows 1TB is ideal. In certain cases more may be necessary, if you’re not sure please contact our team.
An SSD or solid state drive is the next generation in storage. They are twice the speed of a conventional HDD (Hard Disk Drive). They also contain no moving parts and are therefore safer and less likely to fail.
Why you would pick an SSD over a HDD;
- – Faster load time of the system and files.
- – High bandwidth (Allows you too load more at once).
- – More responsive system (Applications will load quicker and perform actions faster).
Why you would pick a HDD over an SSD;
- – More cost effective (SSDs can be expensive, especially at higher volumes).
- – Larger sizes (You can get much larger HDDs than you can SSDs).
- – Speed is not required (If you only use your computer for basic functions such as email or watching films the speed isn’t needed).
The MacBook Pro MF839LL/A “Core i5” 2.7 13-Inch features a 14 nm “Broadwell” 2.7 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (5257U), with dual independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 1866 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 4 Lane PCIe-based flash storage by default and an integrated Intel Iris Graphics 6100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3″ widescreen 2560×1600 (227 ppi) “Retina” display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 lbs (1.58 kg).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two “Thunderbolt 2” ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port and an SDXC card slot.
In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a clever haptic-capable “Force Touch” trackpad and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 to 12 hours of battery life depending on use.
This model supports a simultaneous maximum resolution up to 3840×2160 on two external displays via Thunderbolt 2. Alternately, it can support a single display up to 3840×2160 via Thunderbolt 2 and a single 1080p display at up to 60 Hz, 3840×2160 at 30 Hz, or 4096×2160 at 24 Hz via HDMI.
|Product Family||MacBook Pro 12,1 with Retina display MF839LL/A|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i5 5thGen.|
|Processor Speed||2.7GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.1GHz|
|Number of Cores||Dual-Core|
|Display Technology||Retina Display|
|Display Max. Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Expansion Ports||2 x Thunderbolt 2 Ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, SDXC card slot|
|Special Features||Integrated Video Camera, MagSafe 2 Power Adapter Port|
|Flash Drive Capacity||256GB|
|RAM Technology||LPDDR3 SDRAM|
|Max Supported RAM||16GB|
|RAM Speed||1866 MHz|
|Integrated Graphic Processor||Intel Iris Graphics 6100 – 1536 MB|
|Audio Output Type||Headphones, Speaker(s)|
|Audio Input Type||Integrated Microphone|
|Networking Type||Bluetooth, Integrated Wireless LAN|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 10 Hours|
|Input Method||Keyboard, Track Pad|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
2 x Thunderbolt 2.0
2 x USB 3.0
1 x HDMI
1 x SDXC card slot
Whats in the box:
1 x 13″ Apple Retina MacBook Pro 12,1
1 x Magsafe 2 Retina Charger
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x Restore Media USB
13" Retina MacBook Pro, Grade C, Retina MacBook Pro
15" Retina MacBook Pro, Retina MacBook Pro
15" Retina MacBook Pro, Retina MacBook Pro