Dual Core Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
8GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500)
Solid State Drive - pick your size requirement
13.3" TFT Active Matrix display
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled
macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Condition of this unit is Grade B – only minor signs of wear and tear on the outer casing, in superb operational condition.
These MacBook’s are fully ASD tested and refurbished by our team of Apple Certified Technicians, with a fresh installation of Apple macOS High Sierra, to work straight from the box and come with a 12 month warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
These MacBook’s are in excellent operational condition, with just minor wear on the external plastic casing. They have been upgraded to the maximum allowance of RAM – 8GB, have had a new SSD installed and had the macOS (Apple operating system) upgraded to the latest version – High Sierra 10.13.
All in all, a cracking MacBook that is ideal for someone looking for a cheap laptop that will work well, whether streaming video content, web browsing, etc. It is ideal as a first MacBook – it’s cheap, yet fast and has the latest operating system installed, giving access to all of the latest applications from the Apple App Store.
Please note that the SSD installed will be new, not the old, pre-existing one or a refurbished one, to give your MacBook Pro that extra “works like new” touch.
All of our products are priced including 20% VAT, so you will receive a VAT invoice with every purchase from us.
120GB SSD, 240GB SSD
All of our items include our industry-leading warranty with exclusive access to our support centre. With a myriad of warranty benefits your never more than a phone call away from your technical issues being solved.
The MacBank Protection Plan for your Apple Mac includes three years of hardware & software technical support as well as further service options from our in-house team.
With your purchase of our Protection Plan, you are only ever one phone call away from a trained technician ready to answer questions about your Apple Mac. As a Protection Plan customer, you’ll get priority access to our helpdesk of Apple Certified technicians.
|Standard Warranty||Protection Plan|
|Term||1 Year (unless otherwise stated).||3 Years|
|Costs||Included with your purchase.||From £99|
|Support||The warranty includes technical support from our experience Apple certified team.|
If a problem arises with your product, please contact our customer service department, and they will ensure your issue is dealt with swiftly.
|Our protection plan includes priority access to Apple Certified Experts via phone, email, live chat and internet remote access support via a secure connection.|
|Hardware & Software||If a problem occurs with your hardware or software using our collect & return service we can efficiently repair your system and return to you ready to go. If your system cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a comparable system. Repairs are performed on-site using genuine parts & software.||Your priority status continues, and your repairs are fast-tracked into our repair centre and completed first.|
|Not included||Shipping costs for repairs, packaging costs incurred by you, software installation costs, data recovery costs, data loss, water damage, fall damage and any other type of damage caused by you.||Our protection plan covers the courier cost of your first claim.|
|Details||Click here for terms and conditions.||For details about our Protection Plan click here.|
Memory or ‘RAM’ is the short-term memory of your computer. Anything currently running on the computer will be using your RAM. Every safari page, word document and mail application uses a small amount. More advanced users who use professional applications will require more RAM.
Here is what we recommend:
The amount of storage you need depends on what you plan on storing on your system. For non-professional users, we recommend 500GB as a healthy amount. Having a good amount of storage allows for plenty of space for photos, videos, documents and other data you will collect over the lifetime of the system. If you’re not an avid user of your computer, then 250-320GB can be all you need.
For professional users, we recommend increasing that amount. Once you start loading your music, samples, photos and videos, you can find that your drive will fill up fairly quickly if you’re not careful. Not to mention when you start creating projects, producing or editing and you add all the data associated. At minimum 500GB is recommend and if budget allows 1TB is ideal. In certain cases more may be necessary, if you’re not sure please contact our team.
An SSD or solid state drive is the next generation in storage. They are twice the speed of a conventional HDD (Hard Disk Drive). They also contain no moving parts and are therefore safer and less likely to fail.
Why you would pick an SSD over a HDD;
- – Faster load time of the system and files.
- – High bandwidth (Allows you too load more at once).
- – More responsive system (Applications will load quicker and perform actions faster).
Why you would pick a HDD over an SSD;
- – More cost effective (SSDs can be expensive, especially at higher volumes).
- – Larger sizes (You can get much larger HDDs than you can SSDs).
- – Speed is not required (If you only use your computer for basic functions such as email or watching films the speed isn’t needed).
|The MacBook “Core 2 Duo” MC516LL/A 13-Inch (White Polycarbonate “Unibody” – Mid-2010) features a 2.4 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor (P8600) — with two independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip — a 3 MB shared “on chip” level 2 cache, 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-8500), super fast Solid State Drive (SSD), and an 8X DL “SuperDrive.” For graphics, it has a NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of SDRAM “shared with main memory” driving a 13.3″ widescreen TFT active-matrix LED-backlit “glossy” display (1280×800 native resolution). |
Connectivity includes AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 2.0 ports, a single audio in/out port, and a Mini DisplayPort that passes an audio as well as a video signal and supports an external display at 2560×1600.
|Processor Type||Intel Core 2 Duo|
|Number of Cores||Dual-Core|
|Bus Speed||1066 MHz|
|Display Max. Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Security Features||Kensington Lock Slot, Slot For Cable Lock|
|Expansion Ports||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Mini Display Port RJ-45 (NIC), VGA out|
|Special Features||Integrated Video Camera, MagSafe Power Adapter Port|
|Stype||Solid State Drive|
|Storage Controller Type||Serial ATA|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Max Supported RAM||8GB|
|Installed Cache Memory||3072 KB|
|CD / DVD|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW|
|Graphic Processor||NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M|
|Installed Video Memory||256MB|
|Audio Output Type||Headphones, Line Out, Optical Digital, Sound card, Speaker(s)|
|Audio Input Type||Integrated Microphone, Line In (3.5mm), Microphone, Optical Digital In|
|Networking Type||Bluetooth, Integrated Wireless LAN, Network Adapter|
|Data Link Protocol||AirPort Extreme, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 10 Hours|
|Battery Technology||Lithium polymer|
|Input Method||Keyboard, TouchPad, Trackpad|
GRADE B CONDITION:
Good overall used condition, may have light scratches and marks to the casing.
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. EU shipping NOT available for this product.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Mini Display Port
1 x Gigibit Ethernet Port
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple MacBook 7,1
1 x UK Power Cable