2.5 GHz Intel "Core i5" "Ivy Bridge" (I5-3210M) processor
Supports Turbo boost to 3.1GHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor
1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) memory
Select the RAM & STORAGE configuration to suit your needs / budget
macOS High Sierra 10.13
Cosmetic condition of this unit is Grade A - Mint cosmetic condition / excellent operation condition.
These Mac Mini’s are ASD tested and beautifully refurbished, with the latest macOS High Sierra 10.13 installed by our team of Apple Certified Technicians to work straight from the box and come with a free 12 month warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
The base model is 8GB / 120GB SSD, but you can configure to your own requirements using the drop-down fields to increase the RAM or have a larger SSD installed – its your choice!
Please note that the SSD’s that are installed are brand new – we do not fit reconditioned or leave the old ones in.
All of our products are priced including 20% VAT, so you will receive a VAT invoice with every purchase from us.
- Dual-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 Performance
- With an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 processor, this Mac mini keeps up with computers twice its size. The dual cores of the Intel Core i5 processor can run at a stock speed of 2.5GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.1GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a 3MB L3 cache, DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you’ll be able to experience smooth and seamless multitasking
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 delivers up to 65 percent more pixel-pushing performance than the previous generation of integrated graphics. So the video you watch and the games you play are smoother and more responsive. Flipping through photo albums is a breeze. And you get the power you need to edit your HD video
- Storage and Memory
- This Mac mini comes upgraded from the original 5400rpm hard drive, to a super fast Solid State Drive, so you have more than enough speed to work with your photo libraries, movies, music, files and much more
- Thunderbolt technology in the Mac Mini is phenomenally fast. It features two 10-Gbps channels for data transfer. That’s up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0. But beyond speed, Thunderbolt gives you unprecedented expansion capabilities. You can daisy-chain as many as six Thunderbolt devices – including two Apple Thunderbolt Displays – to a single port. And since Thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, Mini DisplayPort devices like the Apple LED Cinema Display plug right in, too
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0 built into the Mac mini, you can connect your external hard drive and transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every Mac mini comes with four USB 3.0 ports – with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 – and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod or digital camera
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- The 802.11a/b/g/n wireless technology is built into every Mac Mini. It automatically locates your Wi-Fi network, so you can connect and start surfing the web, printing, and streaming your music wirelessly. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in, so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse
- Bring Your Own Display, Keyboard & Mouse
- Plug your own display, keyboard and mouse into Mac Mini. Turn it on. And just like that, everything works together. You can mix and match it with almost anything
- It’s easy to connect Mac Mini to the biggest screen in the house – your HDTV – courtesy of a built-in HDMI port. All it takes is one HDMI cable to start enjoying movies and TV shows from iTunes, surfing the web, and flipping through your photo library, all in brilliant HD. There’s also a handy control that lets you adjust the output on Mac mini to fill even the biggest HDTV screen. And when you just want to listen to music, you can play your entire iTunes collection through your home entertainment center, or stream it to a set of speakers in any room via an AirPort Express Base Station
|Sleek and compact, the Intel Core i5 Dual Core driven Apple Mac Mini MD387LL/A desktop guarantees smart and fast computing. Experience enhanced performance with this Mac Mini desktop, which comes equipped with a 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) memory to facilitate smoother processing.
You can enjoy undisrupted graphics and videos on the Apple Mac Mini MD387LL/A desktop, thanks to the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 card.
Connectivity includes a Firewire “800” port, four USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, Thunderbolt, combined “audio line in (digital/analogue)” and combined “audio line out/headphone (digital/analogue)” minijacks, a 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and an SDXC card slot.
|Product Family||Mac mini|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i5 3rd Gen.|
|Processor Speed||2.5GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.1GHz|
|Number of Cores||Dual-Core|
|Video Output Interface||USB|
|Motherboard I/O Ports||FireWire x 1, HDMI x 1, RJ45 Lan Port x 1, USB 3.0 x 4|
|Expansion Slots||SDXC card|
|Drive Capacity||120 GB|
|Drive Type||Solid State Drive|
|RAM Technology||1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM|
|Manufacturer’s RAM Capacity||8 GB|
|RAM Memory Slots Quantity||2 x SODIMM|
|Installed Cache Memory||3 MB|
|On Board Graphic Processor||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|Video Outputs||DVI x 1|
|Audio Input||Line In (3.5mm), Microphone, Stereo Input Jack|
|Audio Output||Analogue Audio, Headphones, Line Out, Speaker(s)|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Networking Type||Bluetooth, Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card, Integrated Wireless LAN|
|Release Date||October, 2012|
|Other Features||64bit Ready|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Ethernet
1 x FireWire 800
1 x HDMI
1 x Thunderbolt Port
1 x SDXC Card slot
4 x USB 3.0
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple Mac Mini 6,1
1 x UK Power Cable