Apple iPad Mini 4 Gold 64G
7.9" Multi-Touch Retina Display
2048 x 1536 Native Resolution
Apple A8 64-bit SoC with M8 Coprocessor
Front 1.2-Megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
Rear 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
Touch ID Fingerprint Reader
Condition of this unit is Grade B – superb operational condition with some scratches from previous use.
These Apple iPad Mini 4’s have been fully ASD tested and reset to factory setting by one of our on-site Apple Certified Technicians and come with a 12 month warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
- Retina Display
- The Retina Display of the iPad mini 4 has been designed with all components combined into one layer. This helps eliminate gaps between layers, as well as the internal reflectance caused by those gaps. This helps the 7.9″ 2048 x 1536 touchscreen render lifelike colors, text, and images with improved contrast, sharpness, and vividness at 326 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels
- Apple A8 Sytem on a Chip
- Thanks to the A8 chip, apps run fast on the iPad mini 4. The A8 is Apple’s 2nd generation 64-bit architecture, and its CPU runs up to 30% faster than the A7, while its graphics run up to 60% faster than the A7
- M8 Motion Coprocessor
- When you’re in motion, the M8 motion coprocessor continuously measures data from the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and barometer. This helps offload work from the A8 chip for improved power efficiency. The motion coprocessor also continuously calibrates all five sensors, so when you want to play a game or use Maps, iPad mini 4 is ready and able
- To get improved graphics performance out of the A8 chip and iOS, the iPad mini 4 takes advantage of Metal, an Apple technology that lets developers design immersive console-style games. Metal is optimized to allow the CPU and GPU to work together and deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effects
- Battery Life
- The A8 chip isn’t just powerful; it’s also power efficient. With up to 10 hours of battery life, it can handle work, play, and more.
- 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- The f/2.4 iSight camera has been re-designed with an 8-megapixel sensor that captures images at a native resolution of 3264 x 2448 and 1080p HD video. The image signal processor in the A8 chip also features improved face-detection technology to keep more – and smaller – faces in focus as well as improved noise reduction. The camera also features time-lapse video, exposure control, 120 fps slo-mo, a burst mode, a timer mode, and a high-resolution panorama mode
- FaceTime HD Camera
- Put a face – or two – on every conversation. The 1.2-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera is equipped with 720p video and has an f/2.2 aperture that lets in more light. Its sensor and pixels help improve performance in low-light conditions, while dual microphones employ noise-reduction technology to help suppress background noise. In addition, when you switch cameras from front to back (or vice versa), the microphones switch too, so what your iPad sees is what it hears
- Touch ID
- With Touch ID, you can use your finger and the Home button to unlock your iPad. Touch ID also has 360° range, so no matter how you’re holding it – portrait, landscape, or anything in between – your iPad knows who you are. Touch ID also unlocks more than just your iPad and allows you to sign in to secure apps, make one-touch purchases in iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, and through Apple Pay
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Thanks to two 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology, the iPad mini 4 can reach download speeds of up to 866 Mbps with its 802.11ac connection. So now when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is even faster than before
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Lightening Port
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple iPad Mini 4 Gold 64GB
1 x Charger