|Condition:||Grade B - Click for more info.|
|Condition Notes:||These have been tested to the same high standard as the Grade A items on the website and are in great operational condition.|
However, they have more signs of previous use, such as marks on the casing / small scratches to the screen - see pictures - but are in excellent operational condition. So if you aren't concerned about the cosmetics and are looking for a heavily discounted iPad, then these may be for you.
|Battery Life:||80%+ Original Manufacture Capacity - Click for more info.|
|Processor:||Dual core 1.5 GHz Apple A8 processor|
|Screen:||7.9" (2048 x 1536)|
|Operating System:||iOS 12|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty - Click for more info.|
|Delivery Time:||Next Day Delivery (48Hr Dispatch) - Click for more info.|
In stock. Estimated UK delivery by 17/12/2018 - 18/12/2018
These Apple iPad Mini’s have been fully ASD tested and refurbished by one of our on site Apple Certified Technicians, loaded with the latest Apple iOS 12 operating system and come with a 12 month warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
- Retina Display
- The Retina Display of the iPad mini 4 has been designed with all components combined into one layer. This helps eliminate gaps between layers, as well as the internal reflectance caused by those gaps. This helps the 7.9″ 2048 x 1536 touchscreen render lifelike colors, text, and images with improved contrast, sharpness, and vividness at 326 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels
- Apple A8 Sytem on a Chip
- Thanks to the A8 chip, apps run fast on the iPad mini 4. The A8 is Apple’s 2nd generation 64-bit architecture, and its CPU runs up to 30% faster than the A7, while its graphics run up to 60% faster than the A7
- M8 Motion Coprocessor
- When you’re in motion, the M8 motion coprocessor continuously measures data from the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and barometer. This helps offload work from the A8 chip for improved power efficiency. The motion coprocessor also continuously calibrates all five sensors, so when you want to play a game or use Maps, iPad mini 4 is ready and able
- To get improved graphics performance out of the A8 chip and iOS, the iPad mini 4 takes advantage of Metal, an Apple technology that lets developers design immersive console-style games. Metal is optimized to allow the CPU and GPU to work together and deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effects
- Battery Life
- The A8 chip isn’t just powerful; it’s also power efficient. With up to 10 hours of battery life, it can handle work, play, and more.
- 8-Megapixel iSight Camera
- The f/2.4 iSight camera has been re-designed with an 8-megapixel sensor that captures images at a native resolution of 3264 x 2448 and 1080p HD video. The image signal processor in the A8 chip also features improved face-detection technology to keep more – and smaller – faces in focus as well as improved noise reduction. The camera also features time-lapse video, exposure control, 120 fps slo-mo, a burst mode, a timer mode, and a high-resolution panorama mode
- FaceTime HD Camera
- Put a face – or two – on every conversation. The 1.2-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera is equipped with 720p video and has an f/2.2 aperture that lets in more light. Its sensor and pixels help improve performance in low-light conditions, while dual microphones employ noise-reduction technology to help suppress background noise. In addition, when you switch cameras from front to back (or vice versa), the microphones switch too, so what your iPad sees is what it hears
- Touch ID
- With Touch ID, you can use your finger and the Home button to unlock your iPad. Touch ID also has 360° range, so no matter how you’re holding it – portrait, landscape, or anything in between – your iPad knows who you are. Touch ID also unlocks more than just your iPad and allows you to sign in to secure apps, make one-touch purchases in iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, and through Apple Pay
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Thanks to two 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology, the iPad mini 4 can reach download speeds of up to 866 Mbps with its 802.11ac connection. So now when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is even faster than before
Battery Life & Condition
During the assessment stage of our system we use a measure we call the 80% rule. This rule is our boundary for battery replacement. Our technicians look at the full charge capacity of the laptop vs the design capacity as well as cycle count. If this falls below what we regard as less than 80% of the original battery life we fit the system with brand new battery.
How long will my battery last?
We anticipate that the minimum battery life of your system will be above 5h of general usage.
Please note this is not guaranteed as all users use their laptops in different ways. This figure is an average taken using a wide range of systems from different years.
Systems classified as grade A we regard as being as good as new. These systems show only the minor signs of use on the external casing. All screens are checked and free of any inconsistencies or imperfections.
Our B grade condition systems will include minor visible cosmetic wear. This could include cosmetic imperfections such as scratches, scuffs or dents to the body. None of the issues interfere with the functionality of the system.
Anything we consider as grade C has clearly visible cosmetic wear. This includes deeper scratches and/or dents in the casing. Screens may also include imperfections such as dead pixels or blemishes and if applicable this is clearly stated.
If you’re budget conscious a C grade system can be the ideal solution for those looking to save and still have all the benefits and functionality of the Mac.
All systems provided come in 100% full working order and with our industry leading warranty. The conditions we describe below are only in relation to the cosmetic appearance of our machines. We never supply systems with technical faults unless clearly stated in the condition description. When pricing a system the condition grade is an attributing factor and a reduction of price will be seen on lower grades.
How much memory do I need?
|Office Productivity||Basic Document Work|
|Large Documents, Heavy Multitasking|
|Web Browsing||Basic Multitab Browsing|
|Heavy (30+ Tab) Browsing|
|Media Streaming||Audio or Video (Netflix/Youtube)|
|Video Editing / Music Production||Low-End (1080p)|
|Mid-Range (2K – With Supported Graphics Card)|
|High-End (4K With Supported Graphics Card)|
What is an SSD and why do we supply them with every system?
|Access Time (amount of time required to find your data).||An SSD is 190% faster.|
|Reliability||An SSD is 120% more reliable.|
|Energy Savings||An SSD has 100% lower power consumption. (Longer battery life).|
|Backup Time||SSDs on average are 110% faster to backup.|
All of our items include our industry-leading warranty with exclusive access to our support centre. With a myriad of warranty benefits your never more than a phone call away from your technical issues being solved.
The MacBank Protection Plan for your Apple Mac includes three years of hardware & software technical support as well as further service options from our in-house team.
With your purchase of our Protection Plan, you are only ever one phone call away from a trained technician ready to answer questions about your Apple Mac. As a Protection Plan customer, you’ll get priority access to our helpdesk of Apple Certified technicians.
|Standard Warranty||Protection Plan|
|Term||1 Year (unless otherwise stated).||3 Years|
|Costs||Included with your purchase.||From £99|
|Support||The warranty includes technical support from our experience Apple certified team.|
If a problem arises with your product, please contact our customer service department, and they will ensure your issue is dealt with swiftly.
|Our protection plan includes priority access to Apple Certified Experts via phone, email, live chat and internet remote access support via a secure connection.|
|Hardware & Software||If a problem occurs with your hardware or software using our collect & return service we can efficiently repair your system and return to you ready to go. If your system cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a comparable system. Repairs are performed on-site using genuine parts & software.||Your priority status continues, and your repairs are fast-tracked into our repair centre and completed first.|
|Not included||Shipping costs for repairs, packaging costs incurred by you, software installation costs, data recovery costs, data loss, water damage, fall damage and any other type of damage caused by you.||Our protection plan covers the courier cost of your first claim.|
|Details||Click here for terms and conditions.||For details about our Protection Plan click here.|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Lightening Port
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple iPad Mini 4 Gold 64GB
1 x Charger