Intel Core i7 3.4Ghz Processor (i7-3770)
Supports Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
27" 16:9 Widescreen 2560x1440
Bluetooth & Wifi
Nvidia Geforce GTX 675MX - 1024MB
Select your own variations of RAM / Storage
1600 MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM
Apple wireless keyboard & mouse
macOS High Sierra 10.13
Cosmetic condition of this unit is Grade C - supplied in an original Apple box, with a wireless Apple keyboard & mouse set, in excellent operational condition but with hairline scratch to the screen and some minor scuffs / scratches to the external casing. These are still great operational units, they just do not meet our usual high standards of B Grade, based on their cosmetic condition and are priced accordingly. The hairline scratches are only visible slightly on white/light backgrounds, but are practically un-noticeable on dark or multicoloured backgrounds - see photographs.
These iMac’s are in excellent condition and have been Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) tested and thoroughly refurbished by our own in house team of Apple Certified Technicians (ACMT), loaded with the latest macOS High Sierra, to work straight from the box and comes with a 1 year warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
The Intel Quad Core i7 processor & 1GB Nvidia GPU make these iMac’s powerful tools for creative professionals, such as web designers, photographers and graphic designers working with applications such as Logic, DaVinci Resolve, Premier Pro, Abode suite, Lightroom, Final Cut X and Photoshop effortlessly.
ALL PURCHASES FROM MACBANK ARE INCLUSIVE OF 20% VAT AND INVOICES ARE PROVIDED WITH EVERY PURCHASE
The powerful iMac series of all-in-one desktop computers shines brightly in Apple’s lineup as yet another feat of versatility and performance. Arguably one of the most elegant, aesthetically pleasing desktops in existence, the iMac has been an attractive option for professionals and casual users alike.
Available with screaming fast Intel processors, top-of-the-line consumer graphics options, and plenty of RAM and hard drive configurations, the iMac can be configured to excel at nearly any task.
From graphic design to programming, from video editing to writing, from business to photography. The iMac’s have more than enough display space that even the avid multitasker will feel at home, and its sheer speed and power won’t fail to please those engaged in intensive work or play.
When these slim, tapered edge iMacs were released and Apple decided to forgo inclusion of an optical disk drive in further models, they also saw fit to make it significantly more difficult to upgrade the RAM and hard drive. However, this resulted in a far sleeker and more aesthetically pleasing case design.
Perfect for the home and the office – stable, sleek, versatile — the iMac is yet another example of Apple’s transcendent, artfully engineered personal computers.
|The Apple iMac A1419 MD096LL/BTO features a 22 nm Quad Core 3.4 GHz Intel “Core i7” I7-3770 (Ivy Bridge) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, an 8 MB shared level 3 cache, 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (PC3-12800), an SSD or SATA HDD (7200 RPM) hard drive and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers.This model has a 27″ 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating. The rear of the case is aluminium and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n, and Bluetooth 4.0.
|Processor Type||Intel Core i7 (i7-3770)|
|Processor Speed||3.4GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.9GHz|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Bus Speed||100 MHz|
|Expansion Slots||SDXC card|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Rotation Speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA III|
|Manufacturer’s RAM Capacity||16GB|
|RAM Memory Slots Quantity||4|
|Installed Cache Memory||6 MB|
|On Board Graphic Processor|
|Max. Video Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Installed Video Memory||1024 MB|
|Audio Output||Headphones, Optical Digital Output|
|Release Date||December, 2012|
|Other Features||Built In Web Camera|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is NOT available on this product.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
2 x Thunderbolt
4 x USB 3.0
1 x Ethernet
1 x Sound-in
1 x Sound-out
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple iMac 27″ 13,2
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x Wireless Apple Keyboard & Magic Mouse
- From: £429.00