macOS High Sierra 10.13
Out of stock
These iMac’s are in excellent condition and have been Apple Service Diagnostic (ASD) tested and thoroughly refurbished by our own in house team of Apple Certified Technicians (ACMT) to work straight from the box and come with a 1 year warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
However, please note that this unit is being sold off incredibly cheaply, due to it having a very small chip on the lamination edge of the glass. It does not affect the usage of the machine, as the chip is outside the viewable area of the iMac.
Also, the chip is very shallow and does not go through to the metal/internals of the iMac, so is just cosmetic.
Other than the chip, these units are in excellent condition, both cosmetically and operationally.
The Intel Quad Core i5 processor & Nvidia GTX 660M GPU make these iMac’s powerful tools for creative professionals, such as web designers, photographers and graphic designers working with applications such as Logic, DaVinci Resolve, Premier Pro, Abode suite, Lightroom and Photoshop effortlessly.
ALL PURCHASES FROM MACBANK ARE INCLUSIVE OF 20% VAT AND INVOICES ARE PROVIDED WITH EVERY PURCHASE
The 27″ iMac Desktop Computer from Apple is an all-in-one desktop computer with an ultra-slim unibody design. Measuring at just 5mm at its edges, the iMac has 40% less volume than its predecessor. The body of the iMac isn’t the only thing that got thinner. The LCD display is now 5mm thinner, and Apple also removed a 2mm gap between the LCD panel and the glass to save even more space.
The 27″ widescreen display features LED backlighting for vibrant, accurate color. With in-plane switching (IPS) technology, the iMac has a wide 178° viewing angle. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and Full HD 2560 x 1440 native resolution, supported by an nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M graphics card with 512MB discrete GDDR5 memory.
Just because it’s thinner doesn’t mean the iMac sacrifices performance. The iMac features a quad-core Ivy Bridge 2.9GHz Intel Core i5 processor. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.6GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The system also has 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, a 720p FaceTime HD camera, dual microphones and built-in stereo speakers.
For ports, the iMac has dual Thunderbolt ports (which also double as Mini DisplayPorts) and four USB 3.0 ports. You’ll be able to connect with various compatible components. If you would rather go wireless with your peripherals, you can use Bluetooth 4.0 technology where compatible.
It seamlessly integrates with your other Apple devices, such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using iCloud. Just sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and you’ll instantly have access to all your settings, files, photos, music and more.
|The Apple iMac A1419 MD095LL/A The iMac “Core i5” 2.9 27-Inch Aluminium features a 22 nm Quad Core 2.9 GHz Intel “Core i5” I5-3407S (Ivy Bridge) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (PC3-12800), a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminium and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n, and Bluetooth 4.0.
|Processor Type||Intel Core i5 3rd Gen.|
|Processor Speed||2.9GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.6GHz|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Expansion Slots||SDXC card|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Rotation Speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA III|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Manufacturer’s RAM Capacity||8GB|
|RAM Memory Slots Quantity||2 x 204 Pin SODIMM|
|Installed Cache Memory||6 MB|
|On Board Graphic Processor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M|
|Max. Video Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Installed Video Memory||512 MB|
|Audio Input||Integrated Microphone|
|Audio Output||Headphones, Optical Digital Output|
|Networking Type||Bluetooth, Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card, Integrated Wireless LAN|
|Release Date||October, 2012|
|Other Features||Built In Web Camera|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is NOT available on this product.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
2 x Thunderbolt
4 x USB 3.0
1 x Ethernet
1 x Sound-in
1 x Sound-out
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple iMac 27″ 13,2
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x Wireless Apple Keyboard & Magic Mouse
- From: £429.00