Retina 5K Display
4.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz
1867MHz DDR3 memory (upgradeable)
PCie based Flash SSD or Fusion Storage (customer specified)
AMD Radeon R9 M395X graphics processor
4GB of GDDR5 memory
Wifi & Bluetooth
Supplied with a brand new Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 2 set
macOS High Sierra 10.13
These Grade A, immaculate condition, refurbished iMac’s are supplied complete with a fresh installation of the latest macOS High Sierra, in original Apple boxes and complete with brand new, fully rechargeable, wireless Magic mouse 2 & keyboard sets.
All MacBank products are sold inclusive of 20% VAT and invoices are supplied with every purchase.
Apple weds high-res 5K visuals into its sleek 5mm thin 27″ iMac with Retina 5K Display (Late 2015). With a 5120 x 2880 native resolution, this iMac provides 14.7 million pixels, which is 7 times more than the standard HD display. The Retina 5K display also features a wider colour gamut. Using a P3-based colour gamut, the Retina 5K display provides a 25% larger colour space than standard sRGB displays. And with more available colours, the images will appear more vivid and reveal greater detail.
The iMac houses a quad-core 6th-gen Skylake 4.0 GHz Intel Core i7 processor with 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM.
The iMac also has an AMD Radeon R9 M395X graphics card with 4GB of GDDR5 vRAM.
Outfitted with 802.11ac Wi-Fi (backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n) for the speediest hook-ups to your home network, this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.0, as well as an SDXC card slot for extra storage, four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) jack. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
For ports, the iMac has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports (which also double as Mini DisplayPorts) and four USB 3.0 ports. You’ll be able to connect with various compatible components. If you would rather go wireless with your peripherals, you can use Bluetooth 4.0 technology where compatible.
- 27″ Retina 5K IPS Display
- Whether your iMac is in your studio, living room, or kitchen, the display is the focal point. With a 5120 x 2880 resolution, the iMac with Retina 5K display features 14.7 million pixels, which allows for crisp, clear text and support for 4K photos and videos. The IPS panel allows for wider viewing angles so more people can enjoy the Retina 5K display without having to crowd around it.
- 6th-Gen Skylake Quad-Core Intel Core Performance
- The iMac houses a quad-core 6th-gen Skylake Intel Core i7 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 4.0 GHz. It can also be overclocked up to 4.2 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 6th-gen Skylake Intel processor uses low voltage for better energy efficiency while still providing fast performance. Combined with 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM, the iMac allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- Impossibly Thin
- The iMac with Retina 5K display maintains its 5mm profile, which is up to 40 percent less volume than the 2011 iMac. Using an advanced welding method called friction-stir welding, Apple was able to join the front and the back of the iMac together directly.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- With three-stream 802.11ac technology, the iMac takes desktop Wi-Fi speeds over the top. When it’s connected to an 802.11ac base station – including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s triple the previous 802.11n standard, which means you’ll get up to three times faster Wi‑Fi. You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in, so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Thunderbolt 2
- Expand the capabilities of your Mac. Connect high-performance peripherals. Transfer data at high speed. Even daisy-chain multiple devices. And the iMac with Retina 5K display has Thunderbolt 2, delivering twice the bandwidth – up to 20 Gbps – for fast data transfers. While the Thunderbolt 2 ports double as mini DisplayPorts, the iMac with Retina 5K display cannot be used as a standalone monitor like its predecessor. It can, however, be used simultaneously with an external display and can output up to a 5120 x 2880 resolution.
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0, you can transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every iMac comes with four USB 3.0 ports – with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 – and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod or digital camera.
4.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz)
1867MHz DDR3 memory; four SO-DIMM slots (upgradeable)
PCie based Flash SSD or Fusion Storage
AMD Radeon R9 M395X graphics processor with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
Video Support and Camera
FaceTime HD camera
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to two 4096×2160 external displays or one 5120×2880 dual-cable external display
Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
SDXC card slot
Four USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps, compatible with USB 2)
Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Kensington lock slot
Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and weight
Height: 51.6 cm (20.3 inches)
Width: 65.0 cm (25.6 inches)
Depth: 20.3 cm (8 inches) with stand
Thunderbolt 2. Blazing-fast data transfer.
Each of the two ultrafast, ultraflexible Thunderbolt 2 ports significantly expand the capabilities of iMac. For example, you can connect high-performance peripherals and move data up to 40 times faster than with USB 2, and up to 25 times faster than with FireWire 800. You also have more than enough bandwidth — up to 20 Gbps — to daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices and still maintain maximum throughput.
iCloud. Everything you love on your iMac. On all your devices.
iCloud stores your content and lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, and more from whatever device you’re using. And with iCloud Drive, you can safely store all your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, and any other kind of document in iCloud – and access them from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
5 millimeters thin. Just the right size to do something big.
The first iMac was a revolution: An all-in-one computer that put everything — display, processor, graphics, storage, memory, and more — inside one simple, stylish enclosure. Today’s iMac includes the most advanced, most brilliant desktop display we’ve ever built, and it’s filled with the latest high-performance technologies. Yet it’s still just 5 mm thin at its edge.
Every millimeter of the Retina display was designed, engineered, and built to the most exacting standards. Something that 14.7 million pixels makes exceedingly clear. As does a 1.4 mm thin display panel designed around the human eye — so every interaction feels as natural as can be and it delivers a larger color palette with more accuracy.
Up to three times faster Wi-Fi.
With three-stream 802.11ac technology, iMac takes desktop Wi-Fi to unprecedented speeds. Simply connect to an 802.11ac base station — such as AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule — and reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s triple the previous 802.11n standard. You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever.
Sixth-generation Intel Core processors.
An all-new sixth-generation Intel Core processor in the 27-inch iMac — at up to 4.0GHz — and 1867MHz memory. You couldn’t ask for more speed. Yet Turbo Boost 2.0 gives you even more when you’re using processor-intensive applications like Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro. It all takes place behind the scenes, but you’ll see the difference in performance.
Mac OS X
Includes Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Safari, Mail, Messages, FaceTime, Calendar, Notes, App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Maps, Contacts, Reminders
Design release Late 2015
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is NOT available on this product.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Headphone port
1 x SDXC card slot
4 x USB 3.0 ports (up to 5 Gbps, compatible with USB 2)
2 x Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
1 x Kensington lock slot
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple iMac 27″ 17,1
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x Wireless Apple Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 set
- From: £849.00