Retina 5K Display
3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5
Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
16GB 1867MHz DDR3 memory
256GB Flash Storage
AMD Radeon R9 M380 graphics processor
2GB of GDDR5 memory
Wifi & Bluetooth
Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 2 set included
These Grade A, immaculate condition, refurbished iMac’s are supplied complete with official AppleCare that runs until 17th April 2019.
The standard configuration of 16GB RAM and 256GB Apple Flash SSD storage are offered as standard, but you also have the option of upgrading both, again at a significant discount to the original RRP of these upgrades.
All MacBank products are sold inclusive of 20% VAT and invoices are supplied with every purchase.
3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz)
16GB (two 8GB) of 1867MHz DDR3 memory; four SO-DIMM slots, user accessible
256GB Flash Storage
AMD Radeon R9 M380 graphics processor with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
Video Support and Camera
FaceTime HD camera
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to two 4096×2160 external displays or one 5120×2880 dual-cable external display
Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
SDXC card slot
Four USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps, compatible with USB 2)
Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
Mini DisplayPort output with support for HDMI, DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Kensington lock slot
Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and weight
Height: 51.6 cm (20.3 inches)
Width: 65.0 cm (25.6 inches)
Depth: 20.3 cm (8 inches) with stand
Thunderbolt 2. Blazing-fast data transfer.
Each of the two ultrafast, ultraflexible Thunderbolt 2 ports significantly expand the capabilities of iMac. For example, you can connect high-performance peripherals and move data up to 40 times faster than with USB 2, and up to 25 times faster than with FireWire 800. You also have more than enough bandwidth — up to 20 Gbps — to daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices and still maintain maximum throughput.
iCloud. Everything you love on your iMac. On all your devices.
iCloud stores your content and lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, and more from whatever device you’re using. And with iCloud Drive, you can safely store all your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, and any other kind of document in iCloud – and access them from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
5 millimeters thin. Just the right size to do something big.
The first iMac was a revolution: An all-in-one computer that put everything — display, processor, graphics, storage, memory, and more — inside one simple, stylish enclosure. Today’s iMac includes the most advanced, most brilliant desktop display we’ve ever built, and it’s filled with the latest high-performance technologies. Yet it’s still just 5 mm thin at its edge.
Every millimeter of the Retina display was designed, engineered, and built to the most exacting standards. Something that 14.7 million pixels makes exceedingly clear. As does a 1.4 mm thin display panel designed around the human eye — so every interaction feels as natural as can be and it delivers a larger color palette with more accuracy.
Up to three times faster Wi-Fi.
With three-stream 802.11ac technology, iMac takes desktop Wi-Fi to unprecedented speeds. Simply connect to an 802.11ac base station — such as AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule — and reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s triple the previous 802.11n standard. You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever.
Sixth-generation Intel Core processors.
An all-new sixth-generation Intel Core processor in the 27-inch iMac — at up to 4.0GHz — and 1867MHz memory. You couldn’t ask for more speed. Yet Turbo Boost 2.0 gives you even more when you’re using processor-intensive applications like Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro. It all takes place behind the scenes, but you’ll see the difference in performance.
Mac OS X
Includes Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Safari, Mail, Messages, FaceTime, Calendar, Notes, App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Maps, Contacts, Reminders
For maximum performance, this iMac comes with 256GB of PCIe-based flash storage that’s now up to 2.5 times faster than the previous version. Delivering up to 1800 MBps of sequential read performance, pure flash storage is the fastest way to blaze through the most demanding tasks.
This system includes an official Apple Warranty!
Being an official Apple refurbished product, it comes with an official 1 year official Apple warranty and is also eligible for AppleCare
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Headphone port
1 x SDXC card slot
4 x USB 3.0 ports (up to 5 Gbps, compatible with USB 2)
2 x Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
1 x Mini DisplayPort output with support for HDMI, DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
1 x Kensington lock slot
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple iMac 27″ 17,1
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x Wireless Apple Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 set