Out of stock
This iMac has been fully ASD tested and refurbished, by our team of Apple Certified Technicians (ACMT) to work straight from the box and comes with a 6 month warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
The Quad Core i7 processor make this iMac a fantastic tool for creative professionals, such as, web designers, photographers, video editors, etc.
The Intel i7 Quad Core processor is the flagship model CPU, designed for high performance applications, such as Photoshop, Logic, Davinci Resolve, Premier Pro, Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro X.
The standard memory/storage specification of this unit are more than sufficient for most requirements, for either home or office, but if you really need extra special performance, then we give you the option of upgrading the RAM and/or to a Solid State Drive storage system.
|The iMac “Core i7” 2.93GHz 27-Inch Aluminium (MC0784LL/BTO) is powered by a Quad Core 2.93 GHz Intel “Core i7” I7-870 (Lynnfield) processor with a dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and an 8 MB shared level 3 cache. In lieu of a system bus, it has a “Direct Media Interface” (DMI) that “connects between the processor and chipset” at 2.5 GT/s. It is configured with 16GB of RAM (1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM), a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD/R DL “SuperDrive”, and ATI Radeon HD graphics with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR3 memory.
It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” video camera and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 27″ glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT Active Matrix LCD (2560×1440 native) display “with IPS technology”.
Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire “800” port, built-in AirPort Extreme, Gigabit Ethernet, and an SDXC card slot.
|Product Family||iMac 11,3|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Speed||3.4GHz with Turbo Boost to 3.8GHz|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Expansion Slots||SDXC card|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Rotation Speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA III|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Manufacturer’s RAM Capacity||16GB|
|RAM Memory Slots Quantity||2 x 204 Pin SODIMM|
|Installed Cache Memory||6 MB|
|On Board Graphic Processor||AMD RADEON HD|
|Max. Video Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Installed Video Memory||512 MB|
|Audio Input||Integrated Microphone|
|Audio Output||Headphones, Optical Digital Output|
|Networking Type||Bluetooth, Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card, Integrated Wireless LAN|
|Release Date||October, 2011|
|Other Features||Built In Web Camera|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 6 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
4 x USB 2.0
1 x FireWire 800
1 x Ethernet
1 x Sound-in
1 x Sound-out
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple iMac 27″ 11,3
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x MacBank Branded OS Restore Disk
1 x Apple Wireless Keyboard & Magic Mouse
- £799.00 – £1,199.00
- £1,699.00 – £2,099.00