|Condition:||Grade C - Click for more info.|
|Condition Notes:||This system has been refurbished to the same high standard of our A/B grade units, but slightly more signs of wear on the outer aluminium casing, in superb operational condition - view pictures.|
|Battery Life:||80%+ Original Manufacture Capacity - Click for more info.|
|Processor:||Quad Core i7 2.0GHz|
|Memory (RAM):||8GB (1333MHz)|
|Graphics:||Radeon HD6490M and Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Screen:||15" Widescreen ((1920x1200)|
|Operating System:||macOS High Sierra 10.13|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty - Click for more info.|
|Delivery Time:||Next Day Delivery (48Hr Dispatch) - Click for more info.|
Out of stock
This MacBook Pro is ASD tested and refurbished by our own in house Apple Certified Technician (ACMT) to make sure that it will work straight out of the box.
It is supplied loaded with the Mac OS High Sierra and with a free 12 month warranty which covers both parts and labour, for extra piece of mind.
Also, as you may be aware, these Macbook Pro units suffer from Graphics card failure, due to a manufacturing defect in the lead free solder used in their original production, which can crack over time and cause the GPU to overheat and fail. Apple ran a recall programme to rectify this, which expired in Dec 2016.
As a matter of course, we run a similar programme to Apple, in that all of these models, that we refurbish, have a new GPU fitted, with new solder that will not be affected by the issue. This will give you confidence that the MacBook Pro you purchase from us will give you years of trouble free service
All purchases from MacBank are supplied including 20% VAT in the price – invoice supplied with every purchase.
|The Apple MacBook Pro MC721LL/A features a 32 nm “Sandy Bridge” 2.0 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (2635QM), with four independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-10600), a Solid State Drive, an 8X DL “SuperDrive”, dual graphics processors — an AMD Radeon HD 6490M with 256 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor that shares 384 MB of memory with the system — and an integrated FaceTime HD webcam.|
This model has an LED-backlit 15.4″ widescreen TFT active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution).
Connectivity includes AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire “800” port, two USB 2.0 ports, separate audio in and out ports, an SDXC card slot, and a new “Thunderbolt” port that is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and, likewise, supports an external display at 2560×1600 and passes an audio signal.Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.
|Product Family||MacBook Pro 8,2|
|Processor Type||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Speed||2.0GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 to 2.9GHz|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Display Max. Resolution||1440 x 900|
|Security Features||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Expansion Ports||1 x IEEE 1394b (FireWire 800), 2 x USB 2.0, FireWire 800, RJ-45 (NIC), Thunderbolt Port|
|Expandability||1 x SDXC Card Slot|
|Special Features||Integrated Video Camera, MagSafe Power Adapter Port|
|Drive Type||Solid State|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Max Supported RAM||16GB|
|Graphic Processors||Radeon HD6750M and Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Installed Video Memory||256MB & 384MB|
|Audio Output Type||Headphones, Speaker(s)|
|Audio Input Type||Integrated Microphone, Microphone|
|Networking Type||Bluetooth, Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card, Integrated Wireless LAN, Network Adapter|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth, Bluetooth 4.0, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 7 Hours|
|Battery Technology||Lithium polymer|
|Release Date||Early, 2011|
|Input Method||Keyboard, Trackpad|
|Built to order|
All of our items include our industry-leading warranty with exclusive access to our support centre. With a myriad of warranty benefits your never more than a phone call away from your technical issues being solved.
The MacBank Protection Plan for your Apple Mac includes three years of hardware & software technical support as well as further service options from our in-house team.
With your purchase of our Protection Plan, you are only ever one phone call away from a trained technician ready to answer questions about your Apple Mac. As a Protection Plan customer, you’ll get priority access to our helpdesk of Apple Certified technicians.
|Standard Warranty||Protection Plan|
|Term||1 Year (unless otherwise stated).||3 Years|
|Costs||Included with your purchase.||From £99|
|Support||The warranty includes technical support from our experience Apple certified team.|
If a problem arises with your product, please contact our customer service department, and they will ensure your issue is dealt with swiftly.
|Our protection plan includes priority access to Apple Certified Experts via phone, email, live chat and internet remote access support via a secure connection.|
|Hardware & Software||If a problem occurs with your hardware or software using our collect & return service we can efficiently repair your system and return to you ready to go. If your system cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a comparable system. Repairs are performed on-site using genuine parts & software.||Your priority status continues, and your repairs are fast-tracked into our repair centre and completed first.|
|Not included||Shipping costs for repairs, packaging costs incurred by you, software installation costs, data recovery costs, data loss, water damage, fall damage and any other type of damage caused by you.||Our protection plan covers the courier cost of your first claim.|
|Details||Click here for terms and conditions.||For details about our Protection Plan click here.|
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Thunderbolt
2 x USB 2.0
1 x FireWire
1 x Ethernet
Whats in the box:
1 x 15″ Apple MacBook Pro 8,2
1 x Magsafe Charger
1 x UK Power Cable
- 11" MacBook Air, Grade C, MacBook Air
- 13" MacBook Pro, Grade C, MacBook Pro
- Grade C, Protection Plan
- 13" MacBook Air, Grade C, MacBook Air