Intel Core i5 Processor 1.3GHz (I5-4250U)
Supports turbo boost to 2.6GHz
13.3" Widescreen 1440x900 LED Backlit TFT Glossy Display
Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics
4GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
128GB Flash SSD Storage
macOS High Sierra 10.13
Condition of this unit is Grade B – only minor signs of wear on the outer aluminium casing, in superb operational condition.
This MacBook Air is ASD tested and refurbished by our own in house Apple Certified Technician (ACMT) to make sure that it will work straight out of the box.
It also comes loaded with the latest MacOS High Sierra and with a free 12 month warranty which covers both parts and labour, for extra piece of mind.
All purchases from MacBank are supplied including 20% VAT in the price – invoice supplied with every purchase.
- 4th Generation Haswell Intel Core Processors
- MacBook Air is powered by the fourth-generation Haswell Intel Core i5 processor. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. This means not only can you do whatever you want – you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the new Intel HD Graphics 5000 delivers faster graphics – performance you’ll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi: Three Times Faster
- MacBook Air now supports ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi. When connected to an 802.11ac base station – including the new AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule. And your Wi-Fi range improves as well. With Bluetooth technology, you can connect MacBook Air to Bluetooth-enabled devices like speakers and headphones
- A Display of Excellence
- Corner to corner and pixel by pixel, the MacBook Air display is both an engineering feat and a design breakthrough. The display measures a mere 4.86 millimeters (0.19 inch) thin, yet its resolution makes you feel like you’re looking at a larger screen. The 13.3″ MacBook Air features a resolution of 1440 x 900 pixels. And LED backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- Let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p FaceTime HD camera. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd around the display
- Dual Mics
- The dual microphones in MacBook Air are great for when you want to be heard. If you’re making a FaceTime call, for example, the mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice
- Multi-Touch Trackpad
- The Multi-Touch gestures in MacOS make everything you do on MacBook Air more intuitive, direct, and fun. And the spacious Multi-Touch trackpad is perfectly designed for them, whether it’s a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic. So when you’re scrolling up and down a web page or swiping from one full-screen app to another
- Dual-Core Haswell Intel Core i5 Performance
- Fourth-generation Intel Core i5 processors – based on the groundbreaking Haswell ULT architecture – give MacBook Air the power you need to finish the task at hand. The dual-core 1.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 2.6GHz comes standard. In addition, the Haswell chips are much more power efficient, which means you’re able to do all the things you love to do on a computer for longer than ever – up to 12 hours between battery charges.
- Faster Flash Storage
- Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it’s designed entirely around flash storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data. This next-generation flash storage is up to 9x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm notebook hard drive. So when you flip open MacBook Air, it’s ready to go right away. Even after a month in standby mode, the screen springs to life
- Thunderbolt and USB 3.0
- With the lightning-fast Thunderbolt port, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3.0 ports so you can connect the latest USB 3.0 devices and all your USB 2.0 devices as well. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation
- Fast Memory
- MacBook Air features 4GB of superfast, power-efficient 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory. Combine that with powerful processors and faster flash storage and you get a notebook that can run more memory-intensive applications at the same time – without compromising performance
128GB Flash SSD
Protection Plan (3 Years), Standard Warranty (1 Year)
All of our items include our industry-leading warranty with exclusive access to our support centre. With a myriad of warranty benefits your never more than a phone call away from your technical issues being solved.
The MacBank Protection Plan for your Apple Mac includes three years of hardware & software technical support as well as further service options from our in-house team.
With your purchase of our Protection Plan, you are only ever one phone call away from a trained technician ready to answer questions about your Apple Mac. As a Protection Plan customer, you’ll get priority access to our helpdesk of Apple Certified technicians.
|Standard Warranty||Protection Plan|
|Term||1 Year (unless otherwise stated).||3 Years|
|Costs||Included with your purchase.||From £99|
|Support||The warranty includes technical support from our experience Apple certified team.|
If a problem arises with your product, please contact our customer service department, and they will ensure your issue is dealt with swiftly.
|Our protection plan includes priority access to Apple Certified Experts via phone, email, live chat and internet remote access support via a secure connection.|
|Hardware & Software||If a problem occurs with your hardware or software using our collect & return service we can efficiently repair your system and return to you ready to go. If your system cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a comparable system. Repairs are performed on-site using genuine parts & software.||Your priority status continues, and your repairs are fast-tracked into our repair centre and completed first.|
|Not included||Shipping costs for repairs, packaging costs incurred by you, software installation costs, data recovery costs, data loss, water damage, fall damage and any other type of damage caused by you.||Our protection plan covers the courier cost of your first claim.|
|Details||Click here for terms and conditions.||For details about our Protection Plan click here.|
This 13.3″ LED display MacBook Air laptop by Apple, renders performance and multi-tasking efficiencies with the integrated 4GB RAM.
The graphic processor is Intel HD Graphics 5000 and the device is powered by a reliable Core i5 4th Gen. 1.3 GHz Dual-Core processor by Intel.
The 128GB Flash solid state drive, provides storage space for digital content.
Product Family MacBook Air
Processor Type Intel Core i5 4th Gen.
Processor Speed 1.3GHz
Number of Cores Dual-Core
Display Technology LED
Display Size 13.3″
Flash Drive Capacity 128GB SSD
Installed RAM 4GB
Graphic Processor Intel HD Graphics 5000
Battery Run Time Up to 12 Hours
Release Date June,2013
Exterior Colour Silver
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 12 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing email@example.com
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Thunderbolt
1 x SDXC Card slot
2 x USB 3.0
Whats in the box:
1 x 13″ Apple MacBook Air 6,2
1 x 45W Magsafe Charger
1 x UK Power Cable
- 27" iMac, iMac, Protection Plan
- 13" MacBook Air, Grade C, MacBook Air
£599.00 From: £1,799.00
- 13" MacBook Pro, 13" Retina MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro, Protection Plan, Retina MacBook ProFrom: £945.00