OSX 10.12 Sierra
These MacBook’s are fully ASD tested and refurbished by our team of Apple Certified Technicians, with a fresh installation of Apple OSX Sierra, to work straight from the box and come with a 6 month warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
The Intel Core 2 Duo processor & 8GB RAM capacity will allow you to watch online content, browse the internet and stream music seamlessly.
In addition, the 500 Gigabyte Hard Drive allows for ample data storage.
These MacBook units are in excellent operational condition, with just minor wear on the external plastic casing.
All of our products are priced including 20% VAT, so you will receive a VAT invoice with every purchase from us.
|The Apple MC516LL MacBook is powered by the Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra to provide an intuitive user experience.
Equipped with a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, this computer offers a smooth, lag-free performance.
Its hard drive has a capacity of 500 GB, which is apt for storing applications, documents and multimedia files.
Its 13.3-inch backlit LED display with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution is suitable for watching movies and viewing images.
|Processor Type||Intel Core 2 Duo|
|Number of Cores||Dual-Core|
|Bus Speed||1066 MHz|
|Display Max. Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Security Features||Kensington Lock Slot, Slot For Cable Lock|
|Expansion Ports||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Mini Display Port RJ-45 (NIC), VGA out|
|Special Features||Integrated Video Camera, MagSafe Power Adapter Port|
|Hard Drive Capacity||500GB|
|Hard Drive Rotation Speed||5400RPM|
|Storage Controller Type||Serial ATA|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Max Supported RAM||8GB|
|Installed Cache Memory||3072 KB|
|CD / DVD|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW|
|Graphic Processor||NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M|
|Installed Video Memory||256MB|
|Audio Output Type||Headphones, Line Out, Optical Digital, Sound card, Speaker(s)|
|Audio Input Type||Integrated Microphone, Line In (3.5mm), Microphone, Optical Digital In|
|Networking Type||Bluetooth, Integrated Wireless LAN, Network Adapter|
|Data Link Protocol||AirPort Extreme, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 10 Hours|
|Battery Technology||Lithium polymer|
|Input Method||Keyboard, TouchPad, Trackpad|
GRADE B CONDITION:
Good overall used condition, may have light scratches and marks to the casing.
About our warranty:
These MacBank items includes our FREE 6 month return to base warranty, phone, email and remote support (If applicable) via our secure high speed internet connection.
Our warranty covers all of the components in our Mac systems, if one should fail, we will endeavour to replace or repair it at your convenience.More Info
RTB Hardware Warranty
All refurbished equipment that MacRefresh Ltd sell is covered by our standard free RTB (Return To Base) Warranty. The length of your warranty is available on the product information page and is also clearly referenced on delivery paperwork.
Should you encounter any hardware problems, please contact our Technical Support team by either calling +44 (0) 1473 551221 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your item serial number and your Invoice or Order Reference number to hand when calling or include these details in any email correspondence.
Under this warranty, MacRefresh Ltd will either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- You must first obtain a returns reference number by calling Technical Support. Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected.
- Our Return to Base warranty warrants the machine to the purchaser, against defects in materials and workmanship for the period advertised on each individual machine, beginning on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Under a return to base warranty the purchaser is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
- The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
- The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any:
- Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification.
- Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection.
- Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by MacRefresh Ltd.
- Operation outside the product specifications.
- Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
Software, purchased separately, will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will not support or re-install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will also not support third party software.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the machine and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components. Faulty goods may be replaced with factory-refurbished products.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty, or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page.
16. This document is not proof of purchase.
How to Reach Us
3 Riverside Park
Suffolk, IP2 8JX
Dispatch and Delivery:
We aim to pack and dispatch all our items within 48 hours of payment (Monday to Friday). Items purchased over the weekend will usually be dispatched on Monday. For the entire UK, all items are delivered free of charge. Shipping to mainland Europe is also available.More Info
MacRefresh Ltd maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
All packages are sent from our warehouse in Ipswich. Your order will be sent within 2 working days after it has been placed. It is possible to change your order once it has been submitted however this will cause a delay in delivery time. This includes changing specification, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded.
The normal delivery time from the package has left our warehouse is:
- One working day to the United Kingdom
- Three working days to Europe
- Six working days to the remaining destinations
If there is no one to sign at the address when our courier makes the delivery, a note is left in the mailbox. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the courier note in your mailbox, you can contact them to arrange another delivery address if the next day is not suitable.
We accept payment via: PayPal, Card Pay (all major credit/debit cards accepted, except AMEX) or Bank Transfer
*If you wish to pay via PayPal we have to ship to the address provided in PayPal
*Payment via card will be shipped to the billing address of the card
*For payment via Bank Transfer we will raise you a Pro-Forma invoice, complete with our Bank Account details for you to send the payment.
The freight charge depends on your delivery address. Most items include free shipment to the UK and mainland Europe but this may vary.
1 x Mini Display Port
1 x Gigibit Ethernet Port
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
Whats in the box:
1 x Apple MacBook 7,1
1 x UK Power Cable
1 x MacBank Branded OS Restore USB