15" MacBook Pro, MacBook & MacBook ProIntel Core i7 Quad 2.2Ghz Processor (I7-2675QM) 15.4" Widescreen "high-resolution antiglare" 1680x1050 display Supports Turbo Boost 2.2 to 3.1Ghz 1TB HDD 8GB RAM 8x DL Superdrive Bluetooth & Wifi£695.00
20" iMac, iMacIntel Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz Processor 20" 16:9 Widescreen 1680x1050 native HD 2600 Pro 256MB 8X DL SuperDrive Bluetooth & Wifi£345.00
20" iMac, iMacIntel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz Processor 20" 16:9 Widescreen 1680x1050 native 8X DL SuperDrive Bluetooth & Wifi£295.00
20" iMac, iMacIntel "Core 2 Duo" 2.66Ghz Processor 20" 16:9 Widescreen 1680x1050 native 8X DL SuperDrive Bluetooth & Wifi£345.00
We are MacBank:
MacBank are Europe’s leading seller of refurbished Apple Mac systems. We take pride in restoring and upgrading used Apple Macs and offering them to our customers at fantastic prices.
We have a huge stock of refurbished Macs, so should you be looking for a used iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini or perhaps an Apple keyboard or mouse, we would love to help. All of our prices include free shipping across Europe and a free 6 month RTB Warranty. At MacBank we believe that it isn’t just about buying a cheap used Mac, it’s about getting a great quality Apple system along with the highest level of technical support in order to ensure you get the most from your Apple Mac experience.
MacBank cater to all types of Apple Mac users, from consumers looking for an refurbished iMac or MacBook for home use, to professional users seeking upgraded Mac Pro systems. We do it all. All of our used Apple Mac systems are fully refurbished by our in house technical experts and rigorously stress tested before we even consider them for sale. In many cases we replace HDDs & RAM with brand new parts before sale.
We offer multiple upgrade options on most of our products, from extra RAM to larger HDDs, SSDs & more.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website, chances are we have it in our warehouse, feel free to call us on 01473 378 203 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We have a distribution centre located in Ipswich, Suffolk, should you wish to view any of our systems before purchasing.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Choosing a computer with MacBank was fast and easy. I kept an eye on their listings until one I was looking for became available, purchasing it for a good price, and the next day I had it up and running with no hassle at all. I'd recommend them to anyone!Joseph WeaverMacBook Pro
- James HalliburtonBusiness Customer
I have now used Mac bank for almost 12 months and have purchased 7 machines ranging from MacBooks to iMacs. MacBank's customer service is grade A, products are well packaged and delivery is next day. For a company replacing all of its PCs with Macs, their affordable prices and service level make them the ideal choice for our business needs. Its a pleasure dealing with them.
- Andrew Herman - ArtistMacBook Pro
I purchased a second hand MacBook Pro late last year from MacBank. Despite a few initial teething problems regarding the laptops hardware, the service was professional, smooth and friendly. The issues were dealt with immediately and to my absolute satisfaction. Very importantly, I trust their expertise and transparency when dealing with them, and I would most certainly recommend the company to any Mac user.
- Infinity Foods has been dealing with MacBank for several years now. We have always found them to be helpful, knowledgeable and quick to respond to orders and order queries. They have a large range of stock and have provided us with many value for money deals over the years.Dom Ferrari - Infinity FoodsBusiness Customer
- We have dealt with MacBank for some time now and the service we have received and quality of the items are fantastic. Couldn't recommend them more!Joseph Robson – Cullerhosts IT Limited Business Customer
- We have traded with MacBank for many years and have always received fantastic customer service, excellent technical expertise and great products. MacBank strive to be absolutely honest when describing any minor blemishes in their second hand machines and we have confidence that their computers have been fully checked and are fit for resale. The goods always arrive in secure professional packaging and and any minor glitches are always sorted quickly and efficiently. No hidden extras, no messing about and no quibbling. A first class company.Gill Holman – JGH Consultants Business Customer